Thursday, January 10, 2008

After Jubilee - report 03

Just have a meeting and apparently oblivious of not remembering how glad to have all the casts in After Jubilee attending it, or be it an intuition after weeks and weeks of unattended rehearsals; do I feel content enough, or do I have to? Thanks to their busy schedules and I know I keep restating the troublesome issue that I can't help it, but frankly for young adults like us, what not to be busy? And the result of it - postponement of 'After Jubilee'.

We re-scheduled the rehearsals, under every thespians' consent and my acquaintance, it will be enacted next week.

23rd February is the golden date. We have several weeks to get ourselves prepared but still I think inadequate for such an event, comprised of 7 plays and not just that, AOA's subgroups: We Have Durian Heads and III have something else to be done. I guess my indulgent wit slowly affix to such rote of serious living, prosaic but I ought to know the furthest and the further I can go, I will go, the matter is my fortitude.

I brought the group to the actual spot, Chin Ang said the place might not be suitable for a very good lighting effect for we have to make it low and then the spotlights will be directed to the level of face, facial features can't be at all interesting if to show too much, just imagine how a direct flash light disregards physiognomies and flattens aquilines, and the direct cast shadow will obfuscate a person if overlapping consequences appear. Those technical problems.

Regarding that, me and Chin Ang will take a one day trip to get suitable lighting equipment (Chin Ang, give me a date, and we should really watch 'Flower in The Pocket', so make it early). Meanwhile, rehearsals continue.

No comments: